Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
5 units in stock.
Double album comes in 8-panel digipak with two 24-page booklets.
After a longer creative break the Swedish cult band Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio returns with their new double album "Vision: Libertine - The Hangman's Triad": an ambitious and effective marriage of past and future.
Sometimes a special artistic vision needs a longer run-up. Initially planned as an EP, Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio's new Magnum Opus "Vision: Libertine - The Hangman's Triad" grew into a double album consisting of the two parts "Part I - Holy Blood, Holy Union" and "Part II - The Tribalism Of Tribalism". The albums combine in a most elegant way the dark, ritualistic sound of the early albums with the tonal and melodic power of the latest releases. Supported by Empusaes Sal-Ocin on percussion and acoustic instruments, Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio have created a rousing musical universe of ritual, lust and dark fascination. Coupled with exquisitely explicit artwork assembled from contributions from fans and listeners, "Vision: Libertine" becomes a true conceptual art jewel. As tribadistic porn-pop, 50 Shades Of Leather, Lace & The Infinite Black and Ode to Nihilism and Sex as the ultimate religion, "Vision: Libertine" is released as a double CD in a digipak, limited gatefold double vinyl and as a limited set in a noble wooden box, with the double CD, the exclusive bonus disc "No Festival Of Neither Light Order Roses Nor Equilibrium" and an exclusive logo medallion. Join the Tribe! Dive deep into the tribadistic world of "The Hangman's Triad" and take part in the never ending search for the ultimate acoustic orgasm.
1 . Eschatos And Hedone - The Killing Of Ataraxia
2. Post-Evangelical Pilgrimage (Thus Spoke Tomas)
3. Flesh 4 Flesh & Kingdom Comes
4. If Love Was A Crooked Cross And God Was A Girl
5. The Fire, The Fool And The Harlot (The Hangman?s Triad)
6. The Name Of The Star Is Called: Wormwood
7. Holy Blood, Holy Union
1. The Misanthropic Polygamist (How Gods Dream)
2. Vision Libertine (The Magnificence Of Nihilism)
3. Venus In Nothing But Nylons And Pearls
4. The White Rose Of Dysphemism
5. Snow-White Were The Stains And Paraphilia Was Her Name
6. The Tribalism Of Tribadism (Evil Men Have No Songs)
7. Four Pretty Little Horses And The Four Last Things On Earth
Genre: Neofolk, Acoustic, Apocalyptic Pop
Like: Rome, Triarii, Der Feuerkreiner, Die Weisse Rose, In Scherben, Forseti
Status: only 6. copies !