Special limited edition has artwork & text painted in gold on the jewelcase & two black inlays. Backside reads 'limited edition of 111 exemplars'.
- Russia - Import - RARE!
Info: Subtitle: "Live recorded fragments of frozen time."
- Track 1: First live try-out at OJC Kompas, St. Niklaas, Belgium, 6-04-1991.
- Track 2: Recorded live during the opening festivities of the Antwerp Zoo, Belgium, 2-07-1993.
- Tracks 3-6: Recorded live at Wessenburg, Germany, 7-09-1996.
1. The Ritual Should Be Kept Alive - Part I 23:11
2. Water With Exhibiting Contents 20:10
3. Body Transcendent 5:04
4. Nameless One 3:08
5. Keryneia 7:00
6. Wailing 12:16
Genre: Ritual, Abstract, Experimental, Ambient, Tribal
Like: Sixth Comm, Mother Destrction, Dead can Dance, Hagalaz Runedance
Status: Single copie!